Direct Appeal is an annual fundraising campaign to solicit financial support for the school and its programs directly from Anderson families and friends. The money raised supplements the funding provided by the Department of Education (DOE) for Anderson’s entire K–8 program.
Direct Appeal helps support the following resources and programs in the Anderson PTA 2021–2022 budget:
- Teaching Assistants
- Technology Education and Support
- Gym, Sports Equipment, Anderson Action
- Anderson Middle School Sports Teams, including Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Flag Football, and Lacrosse
- Class Trips and Transportation
- Dance and Movement, Ballroom Dancing
- Chorus, Band, Instrumental Instruction
- Foreign Language Instruction
- Chess Instruction and Chess Team Competitions
- Studio Art and additional art instruction (K–2)
- Electives: Newspaper, Garage Band, Debate, Robotics
Click here to give online or here for more information about our annual Direct Appeal campaign, including other ways to donate.
For questions about stock donations or company matches please contact Directappeal@Andersonpta.org.
Thank you for your generous support of our school!
Parents of P.S. 334, Inc. is a non for profit, recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3). Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
IRS Tax ID 59-3826166