Direct Appeal is an annual fundraising campaign to solicit financial support for the school and its programs directly from Anderson families and friends. The money raised supplements the funding provided by the Department of Education (DOE) for Anderson’s entire K–8 program.
Direct Appeal helps support the following resources and programs in the Anderson PTA 2023–2024 budget:
- Teaching Assistants
- Foreign Language Instruction
- Chess Instruction and Chess Team Competitions
- STEM and Mindfulness Rooms
- Competitions (such as Debate, Quiz Bowl, Spelling Bee)
- Electives: Newspaper, Robotics
- Class Trips and Transportation
- Overnight Field Trips
- Studio Art and additional art instruction
- Anderson Action
- Ballroom Dancing
- Band, Instrumental Instruction
- Morning Track Program
- Gym, Sports Equipment
- and many, many more
Click here to donate electronically. Please note, ACH option avoid fees.
Checks can be mailed to:
PO BOX 467
New York, NY 10024
For questions about stock donations or company matches please contact Directappeal@Andersonpta.org.
Thank you for your generous support of our school!
Parents of P.S. 334, Inc. is a non for profit, recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)(3). Contributions are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
IRS Tax ID 59-3826166