31st Annual Anderson Auction
Last Chance! Many items still remain, including kids offerings of all kinds, wellness, sports, and neighborhood faves.
Already a winner? Please bear with us as we carefully distribute winning items and certificates in the weeks ahead. We have over 650 items we promise to get into your hands as soon as we can.
|The Anderson Auction, now in its 31st year, is one of the most exciting fundraising events of the year. The theme for 2023 – Kaleidoscope NYC – takes inspiration from PS 334’s remarkable collective of students and faculty, who live across all five boroughs New York City, and come from around the world. Together, they represent a rainbow of possibilities – a prismatic kaleidoscope of creativity, knowledge, vision, fueled by curiosity to learn, dream big and reach for the stars.
This year’s auction will be held at:
TAVERN ON THE GREEN
Saturday, March 11th, 2023
100% of the proceeds of the event go to funding of critical enrichment programs and resources such as:
- Chess & Foreign Language
- Music & Arts Programs
- Fitness &Wellness Initiatives
- Teaching Assistants
- Professional Development
- Technology Upgrades & Sports Equipment
- Field Trips & Classroom Supplies
- …and much, much more!
Without your contribution to the PTA’s fundraising efforts, the viability of these programs would have to be reconsidered. Thank you for your support!
Check out this video, produced by Anderson parent, for more information.
I’M A BUSINESS, HOW CAN I HELP?
• CONTRIBUTE your services and products.
• DONATE a voucher, an experience, or a selection of goods.
• UNDERWRITE a specific portion of our event.
• BECOME A SPONSOR and be featured on events materials.
For a list of already confirmed contributors, please visit FRIENDS OF P.S. 334*
*Parents of PS 334, Inc. is a 501(C)(3) not-for-profit organization
**All donations are 100% tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
FILL OUT THIS FORM to submit your donation.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The families & educators of
PS 334 appreciate your support!
PO BOX 339
New York, NY 10024Submission email: Donation certificates and donor logos to: email@example.comIf you have any questions or want to volunteer, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The PTA is a 501c(3) non-profit organization, so all auction donations are tax deductible.
I’M AN ANDERSON PARENT, WHAT CAN I DO?
VOLUNTEER! It takes the entire community to make this event successful. There are many ways to get involved. Click here to sign up or contact email@example.com.
Please READ YOUR EMAILS and pay attention to the weekly newsletter from the PTA. The Auction Team will update you regularly on the latest news and important information about the event, ticket sales, donation requests, contests and competitions, as well as anything else related to the big night.
SOLICIT DONATIONS. Reach out for support to anyone and everyone in your network – be creative and confident, your ask is for an important cause! Here are some ideas for resources:
- Businesses you frequent; local and international
- After-school programs & Recreational facilities
- Retail stores & Shops
- Spas & Health facilities
- Restaurants, Bars & Cafes
- Media and Entertainment contacts (for tickets and behind-the-scenes tours)
- Friends & Family with interesting jobs and connections (for experiences & internships)
- Hotels & contacts with Vacation Homes & Timeshares
- Unused and unexpired Gift Certificates
HOW TO GET GREAT DONATIONS
Sample Email to send donors
Sample Letter to send/give donors
Once secured, please SUBMIT YOUR DONATION to enter it into the database.
- EMAIL any e-gift cards, logos or other marketing materials to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MAIL physical paper items (vouchers and gift cards) to:
PS 334, The Anderson School Auction
P.O. Box 339
NY, NY 10024
- COORDINATE with class reps to get physical items.
- PLEASE DO NOT BACKPACK!
ENCOURAGE OTHERS to get involved! We strive for 100% participation and need everyone’s help! Plus, there will be contests and competitions!
BID BID BID! It’s a party, sure, but it’s a fundraiser first. The event will feature silent and live auctions, available online and in person, with hundreds of exciting prizes, curated experiences and outstanding offers! Be ready to bid big and raise money for this very important fundraiser, dedicated to education!