I’M AN ANDERSON PARENT, WHAT CAN I DO?
VOLUNTEER! It takes the entire community to make this event successful. There are many ways to get involved. Click here to sign up or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please READ YOUR EMAILS and pay attention to the weekly newsletter from the PTA. The Auction Team will update you regularly on the latest news and important information about the event, ticket sales, donation requests, contests and competitions, as well as anything else related to the big night.
SOLICIT DONATIONS. Reach out for support to anyone and everyone in your network – be creative and confident, your ask is for an important cause! Here are some ideas for resources:
- Businesses you frequent; local and international
- After-school programs & Recreational facilities
- Retail stores & Shops
- Spas & Health facilities
- Restaurants, Bars & Cafes
- Media and Entertainment contacts (for tickets and behind-the-scenes tours)
- Friends & Family with interesting jobs and connections (for experiences & internships)
- Hotels & contacts with Vacation Homes & Timeshares
- Unused and unexpired Gift Certificates
HOW TO GET GREAT DONATIONS
Sample Email to send donors
Sample Letter to send/give donors
Once secured, please SUBMIT YOUR DONATION to enter it into the database.
- EMAIL any e-gift cards, logos or other marketing materials to email@example.com
- MAIL physical paper items (vouchers and gift cards) to:
PS 334, The Anderson School Auction
P.O. Box 339
NY, NY 10024
- COORDINATE with class reps to get physical items.
- PLEASE DO NOT BACKPACK!
ENCOURAGE OTHERS to get involved! We strive for 100% participation and need everyone’s help! Plus, there will be contests and competitions!
BID BID BID! It’s a party, sure, but it’s a fundraiser first. The event will feature silent and live auctions, available online and in person, with hundreds of exciting prizes, curated experiences and outstanding offers! Be ready to bid big and raise money for this very important fundraiser, dedicated to education!